The Gionee Elife E7, an intriguingly new Android phone, was unveiled by Gionee.
- 5.5-inch display
- 16 MP sensor for the main camera
- M8 Largan camera lens with 1.34 µm pixels
- 8 MP front facing camera (the same sensor as the iPhone 5′s main camera)
- full HD resolution of 1920×1080 pixels with a density of 401 ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Quallcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset
- 2.2GHz quad-core Krait 400 processor OR 2.5GHz for the LTE model
- 2GB of RAM for the 16GB model OR 3GB of RAM for the 32GB model
- 2,500 mAh battery
The Elife E7 will be available starting December 5th (in China) and will be offered in 7 colors; black, white, blue, pink, green, yellow and orange. Priced at 2699 Yuan for the 16GB version (about $443) and 3199 Yuan (about $525) for the 32GB version. Next year, Gionee has plans to market the Elite E7 on a global scale.
Test text here